Maryanne Irene Gundestrup is responsible for the processing of your personal data
2. Contact information
Rødovre Centrum 529
Phone number : (+45) 30746079
3. Description of processing
- Collected from you: Social security number, name, former name, address, phone number, e-mail, certificate number, job position and health information according to the applicable legislation such as ”Application form for a Medical Certificate” published by the Danish CAA.
- ”Application form for a Medical Certificate” is filled in by you prior to the consultation and is signed by you and the AME aeromedical examiner at the consultation.
- In the event of an application for a first-time license or in the event of changes since last medical the applicant shall bring a transcript from sundhed.dk. Where relevant for documentation purposes information is stored electronically and will be part of the collective journal material.
- Where additional material is needed e.g., from regular physician, specialised physicians, public or private hospitals, it is your job to collect this information.
- During the consultation data is compared and verified to ensure that the information is correct.
- During the consultation an objective examination is performed, and the results documented in writing e.g., in the applicable ”Medical Examination Report” published by the Danish CAA.
- If you fulfil the health criteria for the applied Medical Certificate, the applicable ”Medical Certificate” published by the Danish CAA is issued. The original will be given to you while a copy is saved as part of the examination journal.
- If required EKG and audiometric are performed. Documentation is stored electronically.
- Pdf-documents are sent to relevant public authorities e.g. the Danish CAA via the encrypted solution Virk.dk.
- Prior to the consultation you are informed by phone to forward relevant copies by ordinary post. If you chose to forward copies by e-mail this is done at your own risk as the e-mail communication might not be encrypted depending in the chose email provider. It is advised to forward the copies by ordinary post to ensure data privacy.
4. Purpose of data processing
To provide aeromedical and other health examinations.
5. Legal foundation for data processing
Genera Data Protection Regulation art. 6, stk. 1, b and art 6, stk. 1, a, and other relevant legislation for providing heath examinations.
6. Storage, deletion and data security
Storage, handling and sharing of personal data happens in compliance with the data security policy of Helbredsattesten and applicable legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulation and the Danish “Journalføringbekendtgørelsen” (BEK nr. 1225 af 8 Juni 2021).
Personal data that is not in electronic form is stored in locked facilities and unavailable for unauthorised personnel.
All data is scanned to an electronic journal.
Journal data is deleted after expiry of the storage period that follows from the Danish “Journalføringsbekendtgørelsen” art. 35.
Journal information relevant for complaint, supervisory or compensation shall be stored as long as the case is ongoing.
Personnel employed at Helbredsattesten are subject to statutory confidentiality obligations according to the Danish “Forvaltningsloven” art.27 and the Danish Criminal Code art. 152ff. The confidentiality obligations also apply following the end the of business of Helbredsattesten.
7. Transfer of data to countries outside of the EU/EEA
Your personal data is only transferred to third countries outside of the EU/EEA due to regulatory reasons or in the event that you request such a transfer.
8. Right of access
You have the right to access to the personal data that Helbredsattesten is processing about you and other information in your medical journal.
9. Right of deletion
You have the right to have your data erased prior to the date of normal deletion, without undue delay, by Helbredsattesten, if one of the following grounds applies:
- Where your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected or processed.
- Where you withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other lawful basis for processing the data.
- Where you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
- Where your personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- Where your personal data must be erased for Helbredsattesten to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where your personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
Even that you always have the right to request a deletion of your personal data Helbredsattesten is not always legal obligated to delete the information.
Helbredsattesten can e.g., be obligated to process information in accordance with applicable legislation or to be able to provide a service agreed with you.
Helbredsattesten will perform a concrete assessment based on the circumstances of the specific case.
You have the right to have incorrect information about you corrected. You also have the right to have your personal information supplemented with additional information if it will make your personal data more complete.
11. Object to processing
You are entitled to object the processing of your personal data and to request restriction of the processing of your personal data in the following situations;
- Data processing in connection with direct marketing.
- Data processing based on legitimate interest or public interest.
Helbredsattesten will carry out a specific assessment in each case.
12. Limit in processing
You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data in the following circumstance;
- If you find that the information is wrong
- If the processing of your personal data is illegal
- If Helbredsattesten no longer as any need to process your personal data for the particular purpose.
- If you have objected to the processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation art. 21, 1
If the event that you are entitled to have the processing of personal data limited, Helbredsattesten will going forward only be allowed to process your personal data – except for storage purposes – with your consent or for the purpose of establishing and protecting a legal claim or to protect a person or important national interest.
12. Data portability
You may request that your data be transmitted from Helbredsattesten to yourself or another data controller, in a structured, common and automated format, if the following conditions are met:
- The data processing is based on consent or a contract.
- The data processing is automated.
- You have provided the information to Helbredsattesten in the first place.
13. Withdrawal of consent
If Helbredsattesten is processing your personal data based on consent you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can lodge a complaint of Helbredsattesten’ s processing of your personal data with the Danish Data Protection Authority. You will find contact information and more information on the complaint handling process here: http://www.datatilsynet.dk